TIANJIN XINYUAN CHEMICAL CO.,LTD
CANGZHOU XINYUANQUAN CHEMICAL CO.,LTD
Chemical reagents belong to the scope of fine chemicals (refined drugs). Fine chemical products, such as reagents, pharmaceuticals, spices, synthetic dyes, etc., are chemical products with high processing accuracy, high purity and small batch production, which require high technology. But this is a general statement. With the development of fine chemical industry, people need more specific and clear definition.
Fine chemicals are chemical products that have the following characteristics:
(1) variety, fast replacement. (2) Less output, mostly in batch production.
(3) It has certain functionality. The so-called function, refers to the chemical molecules through the physical action, chemical action and biological action and produce some function or effect. For example, ultraviolet absorbers, photosensitive materials, plasticizers and other additives are fine chemicals that belong to physical functions; Antioxidants, fuel additives, etc., are fine chemicals that belong to chemical action or energy.
(4) Most of them are mixed products, whose performance is determined by the formula and other technologies, and are sold under the name of the product.
(5) High technology intensity requires continuous technological development of new products and research on application technology.
(6) Small scale of equipment investment, high additional output value.
Chemical reagents are referred to as reagents. It is a class of fine chemicals with various standard purity, used for teaching, scientific research, analysis and testing, and can be used as pure and ultra-pure functional materials and raw materials needed by some emerging industries.